Only a few more weeks until class 🙁 here are some opportunities to look into:
SHPE Re-registration Form
- We would like everybody to fill out this google form, as it is required for the re-registration of SHPE
- Here is the link to the form
- Thank you for taking the time to
fillout the form
SHPE NYC BBQ 2018
- Saturday, July 21 at 10 AM – 7 PM
- Hosted by SHPE NYC
- In Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- If you’re interested this is the link to the Facebook post
Soylent Campus Representative
- Deadline July 25th
- Representatives will increase Soylent’s visibility on campus through campus activities, social posts, and community engagement.
- looking for Pioneers who are creative, driven, outgoing, and able to work independently.
- This position is unpaid— Pioneers will receive product as well as exclusive Soylent rewards.
- If you’re interested please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Date: July 29
- We will be at Splish Splash at 10:30
- We are looking to just hang out and have a good time before the start of school
- If you buy the tickets at least 7 days before the date, you get a discount $39
- Otherwise regular admission costs $49
- Deadline: July 31st
- The MIT ACCESS Program is a weekend-long symposium aimed to expose underrepresented minority students to the benefits of a graduate education in the aforementioned research areas
- A broad exposure to the opportunities that can be gained from a graduate education in chemistry, chemical engineering, and materials science;
- Takes place on MIT’s campus on October 12th and 13th
- For more information click here, and to apply click here
Graduate School Preview Day
- Friday, August 17th from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm in Stony Brook, NY
- At GSPD, you’ll have a chance to hear from our diverse scholars, who will share their path to the PhD
- We’ll also have Graduate Program Directors and Admissions Faculty discuss what makes an application stand out – and what steps you can take now to enhance your chances of getting in.
- All domestic attendees will receive a graduate application fee waiver ($100 value) for the Fall 2019 admissions cycle.
- You can view the full agenda and register for GSPD on our website.
- If you have any questions you can email, Rosalia Davi at CIE_GraduateSchool@stonybrook.edu or call 631-632-7041
National Conference Registration
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: August 31st
- Early bird registration costs $225
- Regular Registration Deadline: September 30
- The price increases to $275
- From October 1st to the onsite, the price increases to $350
- If you are interested in going we would advise you to register early to take advantage of the cheaper prices
- An opportunity to network and meet professionals to secure internships/full-time
- Some of the biggest companies will be there from Google to Boeing
- If you are interested in registering please fill out this form
- We have created a GroupMe for those
interested,if you want to be added let us know so you can find out more information
- We are also trying to get travel arrangements and knowing the
numberof people interested in going will help us greatly
AB’s Technology & Operations Program Info Session for Students
- Deadline: Open Now
- We invite you to join us at our global headquarters to learn about career opportunities within the Technology & Operations Program at AB, a leading global investment management firm.
- Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 2:00pm – 4:00pm @ AB’s NYC Midtown Headquarters
- You will be given tools needed for professional growth and career advancement while completing four six-month rotations, before joining a permanent team.
- To apply send your resume and cumulative GPA to: TOPProgram@alliancebernstein.com
- Deadline: Open Now.
- Have a group of professionals from across industry look at your resume
- Potential to have internships/full time opportunities at places like Google
- Submit your resumes here, and answer all the questions so those looking at the resumes have a complete idea who you are
All the best,