This is it, the final week of the semester we’ve all been looking forward to it. To our seniors congrats you’ve finally done it, your final week of classes, this a tremendous accomplishment and something to be proud of. We expect your donations to the chapter within two weeks of graduating. Of course I’m just kidding or am I?
This is the last GBM of the semester, we’ve been through a lot this year, and to say that’s been an interesting one is an understatement to say the least. It will be held as always on Wednesday in the Library in W4535, from 7-8pm, you will not want to miss it. There is a little rumor going around that there will be food there so, I can neither confirm nor deny that rumor.
With Roth Regatta being delayed this has given us even more time to procrastinate working on the boat. However in all seriousness we will be working everyday 24 hours a day to get this boat to be in prime condition to win Roth Regatta on Friday. Be on the lookout in the whatsapp for more information about working on the boat.
- SHPE Scholarships are now open to the public, they are due by July 31st at 11:59 pm pdt.
- In order to apply, you need a transcript, letter of recommendation, a resume, a professional head-shot, and answer some questions they have.
- Think of it this way, if Chris can win one of the scholarships, so can you, if you have any questions about the application process talk to Chris
- Eboard is happy and willing to help you out with recommendations if you need us to write one.
- If you are interested in applying please go here
- Good luck to all that do apply
GEM Fellowship Program
- For those who are thinking about doing Grad School, this is a great opportunity to keep in mind
- This is for underrepresented people in education, Hispanic/Latino, African American/Black, American Indian/Native.
- You need a minimum of a 2.80 GPA
- If you are accepted you have to complete your masters in 4 semesters, and work for the company that sponsors you for two summers.
- If you are interested find more information here
All the best and good luck on finals,